Terms & Conditions
1. The person or persons who have made a tour reservation are hereafter referred to as the ‘clients’. This document is hereafter referred to as the ‘terms’. The client agrees to be bound by these terms.
2. All clients registering for a Golan Garden Adventure Tours tour must accept these terms on paper by checking the checkbox of acceptance of these terms and signing the registrartion form.
3. In the case of minors, the legal parents or legal guardian must fill out the form on their behalf.
4. No agent, representative or client of Golan Garden Adventure Tours has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and Conditions.
5. These terms, by whomever it is made and wherever it is made, is subject to and shall be governed and construed according to Israeli law. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent and spirit of the original provision, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli courts in resolving all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site. Use of this web site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all the provisions of these terms and conditions, including this paragraph. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement, to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Payment / Acceptance of Reservation:
6. All prices are in shekels. Dollar equivalents are provided for reference only. Since exchange rates fluctuate, the price in dollars as published on the web site may not be accurate.
7. After a client submits an online reservation for a group tour on the website, golangarden.com, the client must give valid credit card information, for autherization only, in order to secure a place on the tour and confirm the booking.
8. All Group tours have prices displayed on golangarde.com.
9. The client will receive a confirmation of credit card authorization and booking via email.
10. Payment will be made upon arrival, in cash, to a representative of Golan Garden Adventure Tours, or a representative of a tour operator designated by Golan Garden Adventure Tours.
Cancellation/Change by Client
11. Any notification of cancellation by the client must be in writing via email. The date on which Golan Garden Adventure Tours receives the email will determine the cancellation charges applicable.
12. Group Tours can be cancelled by the customer 48 hours prior to the departure via email for a full refund or change of date (subject to availability).
13. Any refund payment made for any reason by Golan Garden Adventure Tours will be made in the manner prescribed by Golan Garden Adventure Tours at the time of the refund including, but not limited to, cash, credit/debit card, cheque, bank transfer, Paypal, and may or may not be in the same manner as the initial payment was made by the client.
14. All clients must be in possession of health and personal injury insurance, a valid passport, together with any necessary visas or required vaccinations, and the client accepts full responsibility for obtaining the same.
15. Any information or advice given by Golan Garden Adventure Tours or its agents with regard to the above is given in good faith, but Golan Garden Adventure Tours can accept no responsibility for the information given.
16. Should a client be refused entry to Israel due to incorrect or incomplete documentation, Golan Garden Adventure Tours will not be held liable for any costs of such delays or repatriation costs for the client.
Authority on Tours
17. The client accepts that at all times that the decisions of the Israeli Authorities or IDF, the Tour Operator, or Golan Garden Adventure Tours, will be final on all matters likely to endanger the safety and well being of the client.
18. During any tour should a client, in the sole opinion of Golan Garden Adventure Tours or its duly authorized representative, be considered unsuitable for the tour, due to being in contravention of any customs or laws of Israel or other countries, or by reason of causing inconvenience or annoyance to other clients, drivers, or tour guides, then Golan Garden Adventure Tours may disqualify and expel the tour client and return the client, at their expense, to the point of departure prior to the end of the tour.
19. Golan Garden Adventure Tours will not be liable to make any refund to the client, and no other liability by Golan Garden Adventure Tours to the client will arise.
Limitation of Liability
20. Clients participating in tours or other activities organized by Golan Garden Adventure Tours do so at their own risk.
21. Client bookings are accepted on the understanding by the client that certain risks exist as an inherent part of travel in Israel and clients undertake Golan Garden Adventure Tours’ tours entirely at their own risk.”
22. While Golan Garden Adventure Tours takes every precaution to ensure the safety of clients, no responsibility can be accepted for any death, injury or loss that might occur to such clients, sustained from any causes whatsoever.
23. The client is aware that tours organized by Golan Garden Adventure Tours enter areas where there is the possibility of heightened tensions and hostilities between population groups, and occasional hostilities, violence, abductions and armed conflict may occur.
24. The client is aware that participation in tours organized by Golan Garden Adventure Tours may expose them to harm, or hostile activities that may adversely affect transportation, medical care, and the quality of food and water.
25. The client and his/her dependents, heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, hereby indemnify and hold blameless, Golan Garden Adventure Tours, its members, employees, representatives and agents from any claims of any nature and from any liability for delay, loss, damage, injury, illness or death arising from any cause whatsoever out of events related to or occurring during a tour.
26. Any activities undertaken with Golan Garden Adventure Tours are at a client’s own risk and Golan Garden Adventure Tours is indemnified against any claims whatsoever that may arise in connection with any injury, loss or damage during the activities at each destination or transport to and from each destination, in the knowledge that the tour leaders will take all reasonable precautions for the safety and welfare of the participants.
27. By participating in tours organized by Golan Garden Adventure Tours the clients assumes all responsibility for any health related issues, physical or psychological, which may arise as a result of the tour.
28. Costs in respect of any accident or illness which, in the opinion of the authorities, requires medical attention, are the client’s liability.
29. The client assumes all personal and financial responsibility for any and all risks arising from participating in a tour, including, but not limited to the risks described above.
30. By registering for a tour the client releases, discharges, and agrees to hold harmless Golan Garden Adventure Tours, it’s owners, employees, agents, tour operators, supporting organizations, and successors, from any and all liability, claims, demands, rights or causes of action, brought on the client’s behalf, or by or for any other person, or by the client’s heirs, executors, or assigns, for personal injury, illness, or death, or any other damages or loss of personal property which may occur en route to, during, returning home from, or as a result of the client’s participation in any tour or activity organized by Abraham Tours, to the maximum extent permitted by any state, territory, district or country.
The Client Agrees:
31. The client agrees to be bound by the aforementioned terms and conditions.
32. The client has read the foregoing and agrees voluntarily to all the Terms. The client stipulates that he/she is of sound mind, and acting on his/her own free will and without coercion or duress, agrees to the assumption of risk and waiver of liability. The client agrees that he/she is not relying on any oral or written representations or statements by Golan Garden Adventure Tours or their representatives, including brochures and the Golan Garden Adventure Tours website.
33. The client stipulates that he/she is over eighteen years of age, or is a parent or legal guardian for a minor participating in a tour, and has read and understood all the terms, conditions and waiver of liability.
34. The client understands that by checking the box on the tour inquiry or registration form titled, ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’, these terms become a binding agreement.
35. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the client and Golan Garden Adventure Tours and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications (whether electronic, oral or written) between you and us with respect to transactions facilitated by this web site.
36. No information about the client will be provided to a third party unless it is necessary for the operation of the tour. Your contact information may be provided to the tour operator or tour guide in order to facilitate communication.